www.ufh.ac.za Online Application 2023
UFH Online Application 2022-2023
darportal.com Presents to you all you need for your University of Fort Hare UFH Online Application for the 2022-2023 Academic year. This page has information on UFH Application Forms. UFH Late Application details. UFH Application Status Links. Undergraduate Forms and Postgraduate Forms.
The Management of UFH has made available the Online Portal for application into Undergraduate Courses and Postgraduate Courses – Masters, Postgraduate Diploma, PhD and Advanced Degree Courses.
Online Application 2022-2023
The University of Fort Hare UFH Application Closing Dates have been provided through this LINK; it’s important that students make themselves conversant with these dates. Once confirmed, checkout the Admission requirements for the deserved course of study to ensure you meet the minimum requirements of study.
UFH Undergraduate Online Application 2022-2023
Below are links to the undergraduate application portal, this page provides details on undergraduate admission requirements, application fees, courses offered and undergraduate application forms for the current academic year.
University of Fort Hare UFH Undergraduate Online Application 2022 – 2023
Don’t forget to checkout the UFH prospectus and Handbook guide for details on study at the institution.
UFH Postgraduate Online Application 2022-2023
The UFH Postgraduate Online Application forms have been provided below. Visit this page to learn about postgraduate application dates, requirements, thesis, application fees and other useful information about postgraduate studies at UFH.
University of Fort Hare UFH Postgraduate Online Application 2022 – 2023
UFH has one online application portal for new applicants as well as returning students.
UFH Offline Application
In contrast to using the UFH Online Application Portal, students can opt to apply via hardcopies of the UFH Application Forms. These can be obtained online on the University’s website or by directly visiting the Admissions Office. The following are the costs of the application forms
Meet Entry Requirements and submit your application form and all the necessary documentations
A non-refundable application fee of R 120.00 is payable by all applicants (for online applications). Please use the following bank details to deposit and upload the deposit slip with the rest of your required documents.
- Bank: Standard Bank
- Branch: Alice
- Branch code: 05 01 19
- Account name: University of Fort Hare
- Account number: 28 210 1357
- Reference: Applicant’s name and surname
An SMS will be sent to you informing you of the status of your application thereafter a letter of confirmation.
Current matriculants who qualify based on their Grade 12 mid-term performance, are provisionally admitted pending the submission of their final matric results and subject to availability of space
Successful applicants will receive sms and an admission letter, together with a registration guide, which reflects the registration dates and orientation programme.
UFH Admission Requirements
Undergraduate Diploma Study
The minimum requirement for admission to undergraduate diploma study is a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi with an achievement rating of 3 (Moderate Achievement, 40-49%) or better in 4 recognised NSC 20-credit subjects.
Click here for More Details on University of Fort Hare UFH Undergraduate Online Applications 2022-2023
Bachelor’s Degree Study
To be eligible for admission to degree study, applicants need to meet minimum requirements for eligibility:
- Applicants holding a South African National Senior Certificate (NSC) need to pass a minimum of 4 subjects at a rating of 4 (Adequate Achievement, 50-59%) or better in any four 20-credit NSC subjects.
- Applicants holding a South African Senior Certificate need matriculation endorsement.
- Applicants holding non-South African school-leaving certificates must qualify for a matriculation exemption certificate. For more information please visit the website of the Matriculation Board.
- UFH Supported Documents
- Below are some of the documents you need.
- You will need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Once you receive your student number from UFH, you will need to pay the application fee.
- Make sure your documents are scanned according to the directives.
Make a Copy of these Useful Documents
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
UFH Application Dates
- Applications Open: 1 July
- Applications Close: 29 October
UFH National Benchmark Tests
Who uses them and how?
A number of universities in South Africa use the NBTs to help interpret your National Senior Certificate results. Universities use the NBT results in different ways:
Some use them to help make decisions about your access to university. This means that your NBT results, in combination with your NSC results, are used to determine whether you are ready for academic study.
Some use them for placement within university. This means that the results are used to decide whether you will need extra academic support after you have been admitted to university.
Some use them to help develop curricula within their university.
See All About NBTs Here
UFH Application Contacts
1 King Williamstown Rd
Tel:040 602 2011
East London Campus
50 Church Street
Tel:043 704 7000
50 Independence Avenue
Tel:040 608 3403