How To Get Proof Of Payment From FNB App 2022, The First National Bank is committed to setting the momentum when it comes to e-banking in South Africa. The FBN app is a testimony to this fact, as it is designed with tech tools to make e-banking effortless and hassle-free.
The FBN app is designed to provide proof of payment at any time to all its users once it is installed on their smartphones.
What is a Proof Of Payment?
Proof of payment is a document that stands as evidence of a payment or money transfer. So I guess the next question that pops up in your mind is how do I get proof of payment from the FNB app?
How To Get Proof Of Payment From The FNB App?
A cool feature of the FBN app is the payment record that never disappears which allows you to get any Proof of Payment you might need, regardless of when the transaction was carried out.
You can follow the steps stated below to get the proof of payment from the FNB App:
1. Tap on the Login icon to log into your FBN app.
2. Then tap on the Accounts icon at the top left corner of your screen.
3. Tap on the payments icon on the menu drop-down.
4. Afterward, tap on the payment history icon.
5. Scroll to find the specific payment history you want proof of payment for.
6. Tap on the orange arrow in front of the payment history of the transaction you want Proof of payment for.
7. Then tap on the send proof icon after the payment history of the transaction you want proof of payment for opens.
8. You will be shown two options to either input the email and/or phone number details of the recipient of the proof of payment.
9. Input your preferred option and click on the send icon.
10. You or the recipient will get the proof of payment in a PDF file format.
It is worthy of note to know that you will be charged for every proof of payment that you request for. The fee attached to the proof of payment via email is RO.95 while the fee of the proof of payment via SMS is R1.30.
There is no doubt that the FNB app is designed to make banking easy for all of its clients in South Africa. This is evident in the e-banking services that the App is designed to provide.
So what are you waiting for? Make the money-wise decision today and download the app to get the proof of payment from the FNB app anytime you need it.