Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Jeshi La Polisi 2021, Qualifications required to be considered into Tanzania Police;
If you are looking forward to applying for police job vacancies in Tanzania or you want to make your childhood dream of becoming police there you must start by attaining the listed qualifications below.
- must Be a native Tanzanian
- Must have completed the initial JKT / JKU training and have a certificate of completion of the training in various operations.
- Must be at least 18 years old and not older than 25 for Form Four, Six, and Diploma students
- Must be at least 18 years of age and not older than 28 for undergraduate students
- Must have a Form Four education graduate in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and grade pass is four slams (point) 29, 30, 31, and 32
- He should have the results of the qualification form he completed in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and the performance of the third and fourth grades.
- Have a valid birth certificate, academic certificates, and leaving school certificates (leaving certificates)
- Have three colored passport pictures
- Have a national identity card or identification number from the National Identification Authority (NIDA).
- Be physically and mentally healthy as certified by a state physician
- Must be unmarried or have a child
- Must have no tattoo marks
- Should be no less than five inches and five inches (5 ‘5 “) for men, and five feet three inches (53) for women.
- He/she should never have tried any kind of drug
- Be prepared to attend the initial training of the Police Taalurna
- Must not be employed by another Government institution
- Be ready to work for the Police anywhere in Tanzania
- sifa za kujiunga na jeshi la polisi