UOA diploma courses and fees 2022/2023
Therefore, this article contains the full list of all the undergraduate and Postgraduate courses coupled with their general requirements. For admission into programmes of study at the University of Arusha, UoA for any first degree or second degree, an applicant must have the following requirements for a successful admission.
UNIVERSITY OF ARUSHA ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Below is the 2023 UOA admission details that contain the admission requirements needed for admission into University of Arusha, UoA. Each Faculty has its own specific requirements and prospective students are strongly advised to consult the admissions office for more information and advice on these requirements.
Entry Requirements for Undergraduate Programmes
- For Direct Entry: three credit passes at “O” level and two principal passes (E’s) at “A” level for old grading systems. Or two passes (D’s) at “A” level (for new grading system). NOTE: The principal or pass grade at “A” level does not include religious studies except for those pursuing Bachelor of Theology or Bachelor of Arts in Religion. 20
- For Equivalent Entry an applicant must have:
- At least four passes at “O” level.
- An average of B in a one year certificate.
- An average of B or GPA 3.0in a two year diploma program.
Diploma Program Entry Qualifications
- At least one principal pass (E) and one subsidiary (S) at advanced level (form VI) for the old grading system. Or one pass (D) and one (E) for the new grading system or 3 credits.
- At least four passes (D’s) or 3 credits at “O” level and must have a one year certificate with an average of B.
Diploma in Primary Education
- At least an O level certificate with Division 3 or a GPA of 1.6 (This is a 3 year Pre-service course)
- Grade A Teachers Certificate. This is a 2 year In-service course. Certificate Program Entry Qualifications The applicant should at least have four passes (D’s) or 3 credits at “O” level
Postgraduate Minimum Entry Requirements
- To be admitted into the Master of Arts or Master of Business Administration programs an applicant must fulfill the following:
- Be a holder of a Bachelor degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning..
- Must have minimum points of 4.0
- Those to be admitted on the basis of diploma qualifications must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- To be admitted into Post graduate Diploma in Education an applicant should be a holder of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning.
For further Inquiries, please leave a comment below.