First Premier Credit Card Login Guide 2023
Among the many card service providers in the United States, First Premier Bank is the tenth largest issuer of MasterCard-branded credit cards. Just like other banks, it offers various benefits to its customers. We will discuss the basic benefits and procedures of using a First Premier credit card.
The first thing customers who want to have a First Premier credit card have to do is have a bank account at the bank and have registered for the online banking service. All they have to do is log into their bank account on the First Premier Bank website. It also offers its services through its mobile application.
HOW TO ACCESS FIRST PREMIER CREDIT CARD:
You need to follow the registration process if you want to avail the benefits of a credit card. Here we are going to show you how to login into your account.
- First, visit the official website of First Premier Bank by visiting www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Then, click on the new user registration
- Further, provide the details asked by the page
- Now tap to continue option and you will be directed to a new page
- Enter your name, phone number, email address and other personal details
- Finally, click on the submit button. You may need to follow the registration process
- You will get the access within 24 hours provided the verification process was successful
- Once you receive the login credentials, you need to visit the bank’s homepage to login
- Enter your username and password
- Furthermore, tap on “Continue” button to get access to your account
- Now you can access your account and get the benefit of the online banking service.
FORGOT USERNAME AND PASSWORD:
In case you are not able to remember your login ID and password then follow the steps to retrieve it.
- First, visit the Login page and click on the Forgot your Username option
- The option will be available just below the login menu
- Enter your credit card number and click on ‘continue’ option
- Then, follow the on-screen instruction to retrieve your username
- Visit the homepage and click on ‘forgot password’ section under the login section
- Then enter your credit card number and social security number
- Further, enter your billing address and zip code
- Finally, click on ‘continue’ option and follow the instruction to reset your password
- If you are facing any trouble with the login or retrieving your password or username, you can call the customer service of the bank by calling 18005014689.