Bypass FRP Nokia 6.1 (Unlock Google Gmail Account Lock) 2023 – Android 10; FRP is a built-in data security feature for all modern Android smartphones that guards against unauthorized access. If you forgot the last active Gmail account that was used on your phone after performing a factory reset, you will need to find a way to unlock it. Here, I specifically shared a step-by-step tutorial on how to successfully Bypass FRP Nokia 6.1 – Unlock Google GMAIL Account Verification Without Computer (2021). Therefore, carefully follow the procedure below.
On Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions, Google offers the new FRP feature. FRP, which stands for factory reset protection, essentially safeguards the privacy and personal information of Android users during thefts. Every new Android version and phone requires a different method for removing the FRP security. Keep your Gmail account information in mind at all times to prevent FRP protection lock.
When you set up a Google Account on your Nokia 6.1 Phone, the FRP automatically activates. You must log in with the same Google ID and password you created earlier on the device to unlock the Google account verification lock on your Nokia 6.1 after performing a factory reset without deleting the Google Account.
These easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions will allow you to unlock your device’s Google Account if you have forgotten your account information and it is currently stuck at the FRP lock verification screen.
The Nokia 6.1 FRP Unlock process has grown to be very difficult. Additionally, you can use any FRP bypass tool or FRP APK that is compatible with your phone to unlock FRP. Here, I’ll share the most recent FRP Bypass method to remove the FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
You must remove the Gmail account from the device’s settings in order to disable the FRP lock feature on your Nokia 6.1. To successfully disable the Factory Reset Protection, strictly adhere to the steps below: access the Settings menu and select Accounts. choose the Gmail address => remove account =>> that’s it.
Please use this at your own risk as Bypass FRP Files is not responsible for any damage to your device.
How to Nokia 6.1 FRP Bypass Android 10 Without PC
- First, Switch on your Nokia 6.1
- Click on Let’s Go button
- Agree to Terms & Conditions and click Skip
- Connect your Mobile to a Wifi network
- Go back to the very first Welcome screen
- Click on English (United States)
- Change Language of the phone
- Select your regional language
- (Here I am selecting Hindi)
- Go to the Wi-Fi network page and tap on Add Network
- Type anything and hold the Browser Icon.
- (If the Browser icon not appears, restart your phone and follow the above process again)
- Tap the last “language Settings” option.
- Select Add keyboard.
Note: If your device keyboard is set to the default Hindi keyboard then simply change the keyboard to Qwerty.
- Select English
- Tap on “3 dots”
- Tap Help & Feedback.
- Now Type and Search “YouTube”.
- Open the First results from the list
- Play YouTube video and Tap on “3 dots”
- Tap on Watch later icon
- Tap on User icon => Settings => About => Terms & Service.
- It will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Type and Search: https://tiny.cc/frptools
Download these two below applications
- Tap the “3 dots” from the top-right corner and select Downloads
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk, by tap install =>> Done.
- Now install FRP_Bypass.apk, by tap install => Open
- Tap “3 dots” and Select Browser Sign IN
- Now Sign In with a Google Account ID password
- Restart your Nokia 6.1
- Tap on Hindi
- Change the language to “English (United States)”
- Setup all initial steps
- Now you will see Account Added, which means FRP is successfully bypassed
- That’s it.