Qc MTK Tool V1.0 Download Latest Android FRP Reset Tool 2023; The most recent free software, Qc MTK Tool, supports Qualcomm and MTK smartphones and enables users to easily bypass FRP, flash firmware, unlock networks, install languages, remove pattern pin password locks, unlock BL, unlock Mi Cloud, and more on any Qualcomm and MTK powered devices. Download the most recent version of Qc MTK Tool V1.0 and follow the instructions in the article below to activate and use it for free if you want to flash or unlock your Oppo, Xiaomi, Vivo, Realme, Samsung, Umax, ANS, or Tecno phone for free.
You can use all of the tool’s features without paying for a key or credit because it is available for free. You can easily use the tool to solve all mobile-related issues from MediaTek (MTK), Qualcomm-powered mobiles, including factory reset, FRP, pattern unlock, mobile phone stock OS reading, stock ROM software flashing, IMEI repair, mobile pattern password screen lock, and FRP Lock.
The Qc MTK Tool V21 is quite simple to use; all you have to do is launch it, connect your device to the computer in ADB, Fastboot, or Meta mode, and then select the option you want to use.
It is fully compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (x32 and 64 bit). You can install the most recent version of Qc MTK Tool V21 on your computer by clicking on the following links.
Download Qc MTK Tool V1.0 Latest Version
- File Name: QCMTKunlocktool.zip
- File Size: 100MB
- Type: exe
- Compatible OS: Windows OS
- Download: Link Here [PASS: GADGET DOCTOR]
How to use QC MTK Android FRP Reset Tool
- Download the Qualcomm MTK Tool, then unzip it.
- Turn off Windows Defender and any other antivirus programs on Windows.
- Launch QCMTK.exe in administrative mode.
- Go to the log-in page in the top right corner.
- Turn off the power Press Vol- and connect the USB Cable (or Vol+)
- Power Odd, connect USB Cable (or remove battery)
- Look at Testing Point, Test Short Connect test points, and connect the USB Cable
- Insert USB Cable and Short-Connect test point (take off the battery)
- Turn off the power
- Remove the Back cover,
- Look at Testing Point, Short test points, and connect the USB Cable
- Take off the battery
- Read device Information
- Partition for Write Devices
- Write Factory/DownGrade
- Read Device
- FRP Reset
- Repair IMEI
- Payment Message Remove
- Lock BootLoader
- Unlock Bootloader
- Erase Data
- System Erase
- Erase Cache
- Erase Recovery